Lenoir, NC 28645
• 1 1/2 Story Craftsman Style Home with 1579′ on the 1st & 2nd floors & 602′ of porch and deck, & built on a crawlspace
• An optional unfinished basement can be added if desired, giving 936′ sq. ft.
• The finished basement option would add a 3rd Bath & Bedroom, a Utility Room, and a spacious Family Room, within 936′ finished sq. ft.
• There is a large entry gable porch & shed porch on the front, spanning the length of the home, then ties into the large side deck
• All porch roofs are framed with heavy timber beams with 2×8 T&G ceilings
• The 2nd floor consists of a private Master Suite & a huge Loft with great viewing ability out the gable end trap glass
• Vaulted ceilings in the Living Room, Loft, & the Master Bedroom with the heavy timber 2nd floor system providing timbered ceilings in the Kitchen, Dining, Bedroom #2, & Bath #2
• All vaulted ceilings will be finished in a 1×8 T&G pine wood
• The Hemlock will be built as a conventional framed home with low maintenance fiber cement exterior siding
• The roofing will be architectural shingles with a limited lifetime warranty
• The windows & sliding doors will be aluminum clad exterior with a pine wood interior, double insulated, Low-E glass with tilting sashes on the double-hung windows & will have screens
• Includes a ventless gas fireplace with a wood mantel, trim & surround, also with an optional stone surround
• There are hardwood floors throughout with ceramic tile in the Baths
• The Kitchen & Baths will have custom cabinets with granite counter tops
• Solid pine interior doors with solid pine trim, base boards, & shelving throughout
• All interior walls will be finished in drywall with a knock-down textured finish or a smooth finish
• Owners will make all selections of fixtures, finishes, cabinets, counter tops, etc., from our local suppliers and vendors with many optional customizations available
• This turn-key construction includes allowances for typical plumbing, light fixtures, well, septic system, appliances, etc., but excludes site excavation & finished landscaping
Other Available Homes in The Coves
Exploring the area for the first time?
Let us know & ask for our 70 page complimentary Western North Carolina Visitor's Guide which provides more information about living in the foothills.
Interested in Hemlock on Lot 930?
Let us know!